High-quality art print of a Railbus arriving at the former Langford and Ulting railway station - known as Langford & Ulting Halt to locals - which was on the Witham to Maldon branch of the Maldon, Witham & Braintree Railway (MWBR). Opened in 1848 (as Langford), the station was renamed Langford & Ulting in 1923, and would go on to be closed to passengers in 1964, as part of the Beeching cuts. Freight traffic continued on the line until 1980.
This illustration by Rob Wisdom is a high-quality Giclée art print on cotton-rich fine art paper.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.